Royal Elvish Air Force Royal Elvish Air Force

The animation was good. The music was well chosen. The voices were... decent.

However, as much as I do like the music, I'd suggest toning it down a bit. It's a bit difficult to hear the spoken parts.

Periods! Periods!

Simple, short, and to the point. I like it :D

Black Moon trailer Black Moon trailer

I like the concept behind your story ; it seems like it could go somewhere. However, as a trailer, it's not very advanced. The animations used were decent, but the pictures overall were far too low quality. I'm sorry, but I just can't connect to your video very much. I does not lack potential though.

descom responds:

This is just a trailer.
As you already read there will be more to show

i saw her standing there i saw her standing there

I have to say. That was a remarkably beautiful story. I applaud you.

The Council Of Masters (OAW) The Council Of Masters (OAW)

Gallant steeds?

I love this song, but the description was a little over the top. and fitting. and funny. nicely done!
(I'm sorry, i just can't take this seriously watching little badgers dancing in the background :P)

OrphenFire responds:

Lol thanks. The story is not my own. It's a science fiction book that is going to be published. I've read the first draft and it's a brilliant novel. This is one song from the concept album about the entire story (OAW) that will be released along with the book when it's published.

Memorica Memorica

hm...

I like the song overall, but i think the complete stops at :38 and 1:11 drag the entire piece down. in truth, the third section would have been fine on it's own.
once i stop my brain from getting confused over that, it comes off as a pretty darn good song.

Irene - by Faisal M Irene - by Faisal M

"A random note"

just a random note, i know it's heavy metal, but in general even heavy metal songs can use some dynamic contrast. just a thought :P

faisalm1991 responds:

thanks for the feedback, but can you explain what you mean by dynamic contrast?