Royal Elvish Air Force Royal Elvish Air Force

The animation was good. The music was well chosen. The voices were... decent.

However, as much as I do like the music, I'd suggest toning it down a bit. It's a bit difficult to hear the spoken parts.

Periods! Periods!

Simple, short, and to the point. I like it :D

Black Moon trailer Black Moon trailer

I like the concept behind your story ; it seems like it could go somewhere. However, as a trailer, it's not very advanced. The animations used were decent, but the pictures overall were far too low quality. I'm sorry, but I just can't connect to your video very much. I does not lack potential though.

descom responds:

This is just a trailer.
As you already read there will be more to show

Pip the Robot: Snowfall Pip the Robot: Snowfall

Wow. That was some beautiful animation. The music fit well, and it had some incredible moments. The only critique I have is that your transitions were a little awkward. For example, the door to the snow shot was a little ragged seeming and the music didn't transition very well. Also, the transition to avalanche seemed a little fast as well. That being said though, I think this is a beautiful animation that deserves to be seen.

Zictor responds:

Thanks man, I'm getting there. I'm learning to make them all more cinematic whilst also throwing myself nice techical challenges. The Slow Motion and the Freefall shots are by far the best, the others I did to progress the story, I'm not 100% on framing the shots and setting them up at the moment, but I've improved a great deal since I released the first one in April!!!

Glad you enjoyed it!